貴陽亞洲動漫大賽 與 杭州世界動漫節
★ 杭州世界動漫節: 連續三年以『朱德庸 日』號召造勢
★ 2011年 5 月3日<中國電視公司> 晚間新聞以 「在世外桃源工作」、「杭州政府禮遇」等大標題報導 朱德庸在杭州的80坪、三面落地窗工作室。(詳youtube或google vedio)
★ 台灣 <中國時報>、 <聯合報>、 <蘋果日報> (2011年5月4日) ，綜合報導朱德庸漫畫作品原稿於<杭州國際動漫節>拍賣出底價40倍 ― 約新台幣200萬元高價， 3幅作品共約400萬元。 <自由時報>頭版於數日後(2011年5月)亦提及。
★ <朱德庸幽默博物館>預計2011年於杭州建築完工，率先打破台灣之大學學術論文評論 ― 台灣漫畫藝術家未如日本漫畫藝術家獲得重視及建立博物館。
(China Times, April , 2009)
★ 亞洲動漫大賽 2010 (中國貴陽)
亞太地區動漫專家和大師於貴陽設立<亞太動漫協會> ， 支援中国政府(資訊文化部等)舉辦<亞洲青年動漫大賽>。(<人民網> 報導)
|apaca||AYACC 2010 最 新 動 態, (April 2010)|
Asian Youth Animation & Comics Contest (AYACC) 2010 Regulations--
Still image work (Cartoon and Comics) section
1) Asian Youth Animation & Comics Contest is authorized by the Asian每Pacific Animation & Comics Association and
hosted by the Culture Industry Development Dept. of Culture Ministry of China and Guiyang government.
2) Asian Youth Animation & Comics Contest (hereafter referred to as " AYACC ") aims to be the top annual award for
Asian and Pacific original animation and comics.
3) Theme: Free
(A) Animated work: pass over
(B) Still image work:
Single-frame work(cartoon); comic strips; illustration.
The submission should be completed after July 1st 2008 and the applicant has the copyrights of the work.
(A) Entry for the Category (A) (Animated Works): pass over
(B) Entry for the Category (B) (Still Image Works):
- All works must be submitted to send by internet to the appointed email box:
- The format should be ".JPG " in a minimum size of 300 dpi.
- Any compressed work such as ".RAR " format is not allowed
All works must be subtitled in English.
(A) Anyone living in Asia and /or with roots in Asia, Pacific and America, cover all coutry of Asia (including Turkey
and Cyprus) Community of Independent States (including Russia,Ukraine, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Armenia,
Kazakstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Gruziya, Moldova), South America, Central America
and North America, Australia, New Zealand, Madagascar is eligible to enter.
(B) The applicant may enter multiple works, there are no limited of entry number.
7) Awards and Prizes
(A)Animation Awards: pass over
(B)Still image work (for Cartoon and Comics) Awards
- The organizing committee will inform all nominated prize winners the results of the contest before the awarding ceremony.
- The organizing committee will invite ONE representative from each award to be present at the awarding ceremony and provide
the invitees the transportation tickets and accommodations during the time of the awarding ceremony.
- The nominated applicants who participate in the awarding ceremony will have a free
-of-charge pass, offered by the organizing committee.
- Trophies and certificates will be awarded prize winners and nominated applicants.
- All prizewinners are solely responsible for paying taxes in connection with any monetary award, in accordance with all
applicable local laws.
8) Submission Period
The entry deadline will be on June 15, 2010
(A) Each submission is allowed to submit to AYACC once. Works awarded in other contests can be submitted.
(B) Entry form is not required for each submission. But entries must be accompanied by author's full name, address,
telephone (or fax) and email.
(C) Submission will not be returned; so please do not send us your only copy!
(D) Any submission sent by Internet will be accepted.
10) Awarding Ceremony
The Awarding Ceremony will be held on August 6, 2010, in Guiyang, Guizhou Province, China.
(A) The organizer of the Contest will issue the prizes and certificates.
(B) The organizing committee reserves all rights for final explanation.
11) The Right to Utilize the Work
- The applicant acknowledges and agrees that the Work (in whole or in part) may be reproduced and be widely utilized by the
Organizer or its affiliated companies by means of broadcast (regardless of media), online transmission (including but not
limited to the internet and mobile communications), exhibition, and distribution (e.g. in the form of a videogram).
- For the sole purpose of publicizing the Award and the future AYACC or similar award(s) organized by the Organizer,
the Organizer shall have the right, without notice to the applicant, to utilize the Work in whole or in part by means of
broadcast (regardless of media), online transmission (including but not limited to the internet and mobile communications),
exhibition, and distribution (e.g. in the form of a videogram) free of any payment to the applicant, in perpetuity.
12) Contact Information
AYACC organizing committee
Address : 2801 Suite, No.7 Building, Tian Chang Yuan, Media Village, Beiyuan Road, Chaoyang District,
Beijing 100107, P.R.C
Tel: 86 10 84827149 Fax: 86 10 84827182
Web site :www.ayacc.org
Email: email@example.com (used only for information, not for entries)
by Committee of Asian Youth Animation & Comics Contest (AYACC) 2010
ps: In 2009 The Asian Youth Animation & Comics Contest (AYACC) had great success with your great effort, the organizer invited Dr.John A lent from USA, Mr.Rudy Gheysens from Belgium and Mr.Massoud Shojai Tabatabai from Iran to be jury member, finally Mr.Yalaz Sevket from Turkey won the General Best Prize!
ps2: 請訪問<AYACC>官方網站 www.ayacc.org , ayacc.net
|最 新 動 態, Oct. 2009|
一. <Asian-Pacific Animation and Comics Exchange Center> 將逐步落成，占地180畝的園區包括 : <亞太動漫協會>, <貴陽亞洲青年動漫大賽>, 圖書館, 展覽大廳, 博物館等等 (Dr. John Lent並提議設立五星級大飯店等 )。據王秘書長透露 2010年末將首先落成studios for Asian resident artists(亞洲駐館藝術家的工作室), temperature-controlled archives, the center offices.
二 <亞太動漫協會>主席chairperson John Lent博士認為這應該是世界最好的動漫中心之一 (there's little doubt in my mind this will be one of the two or three best (if not the best) animation and comics centers in the world)。
四 <亞太動漫協會>advisory board全體成員獲邀與會AYACC。